Silver-Teflon PL-259 Coaxial Connector for RG-8, LMR400 & Belden 9913
The PL-259 is a Ultra high frequency (UHF) connector. It is an all-purpose connector designed with non-constant impedance for use in comparatively low voltage and low frequency applications such as amateur (ham) radio, and citizens' band (CB) radio communication systems. The PL-259 is used in public address systems, closed circuit television (CCTV), civil defense, landing systems, ground control apparatus, ship-to-shore communications, and mobile radio equipment hookups between antenna and transmitters or receivers. The UHF-Male connector is commonly referred to as a PL-259, and the UHF-Female connector is commonly referred to as a SO-239.
- High Quailty! Easy to Solder.
- Silver Plated Machined Brass
- Teflon Dielectric Insulator
- Similar to Amphenol 83-1SP
- Qty. / Dealer Discounts Available
- UG-175 reducer required for RG-58 or LMR195 Coaxial Cable (sold separately)
- UG-176 reducer required for RG-59, RG-8X, Mini-8 Coaxial Cable (sold separately)
- SO-239 - UHF-Female connector (sold separately)